It’s that time again. Time to celebrate, release the past, and ring in a fresh New Year! As usual, many people are making plans to attend a spectacular party, while others are planning to stay home for a fun cozy night in, or even attend a nice virtual event. But whether you plan to hang out or stay in, or do something in between, here are six fun casual outfit ideas to wear this New Year’s Eve.
- High-Sheen Dress, ($24.99; H&M)
- Marc Fisher LTD., Cathi Pointed Toe Over the Knee Boot, ($238.95; nordstromrack.com)
- Oversized Knit Sweater Dress, ($49.99; H&M)
- Steve Madden, Handles Knee High Boot in Olive Leather, ($189.95; nordstrom.com)
- Off the Shoulder Sweater, ($59; nordstrom.com)
- Treasure & Bond, Boyfriend Sweatpants, ($49; nordstrom.com)
- Cinq A Sept, Sequin Slipdress, ($495; nordstrom.com)
- Birdies, Phoebe Floral Jaquard loafer slides, ($139.95; birdies.com)
- Cecilie Bahnsen, Anna Karin Smocked Maxi Dress, ($480; nordstrom.com)
- Rag & Bone, Beha Pointy Toe Bootie, ($495; nordstrom.com)
Photos courtesy of H&M and Nordstrom - Top Photograph by H&M from the 2021 Holiday Edit.
|Check out more fashion and style features in the latest issues of VERGE Lifestyle & Urban Culture magazine. Click here to shop the issues now and become inspired!|